Monday, November 3, 2008

This and That


Just thought I'd give a quick update before I go back to rarely posting here. I just wanted to thank anyone who happened to read my 31 Days of Otteniween which was a little tedious to write, but it definitely got me into the spooky holiday season. I knocked another nine movies of "Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moment" leaving me with about 25 left, but there's always next year. I had the pleasure of going to the SIFF theater to catch a double feature of Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein back on the 24th and it was an interesting experience. I managed to get out to Remlinger Farms to check out all the overpriced folksy doodads, preserves and vegetables and had a pretty solid Halloween. My family and I carved pumpkins, I headed over to my dad's to film and take pictures of his decorations, we had like a bunch of cold cuts and cheeses for some reason and then I watched Planet Terror and a Ed Wood which somehow has become like a tradition.

Tomorrow of course will be the Election and I can't wait for all this to finally come to an end. Not only to see if my man Obama is elected but also so I can stop getting calls from all these local polling places. They even called to tell me to "remember to vote tomorrow" yeah like I'm gonna forget. "Uhhh now I know I had to do something today, but I just can't put my finger on it..." all this hectic political jazz has been going on for some time now and I'm glad we'll have some idea of where our countries heading tomorrow.

So who knows the next time I'll update this blog, maybe soon, maybe not for another couple of weeks... Possibly even months it's hard to say, I'd also like to take this chance to announce that I will not be participating in "No Shave November" for undisclosed reasons. I hope everyone enjoys this pleasant fall season and I'll catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Sean said...

How can you not be doing No Shave November?!

John said...

I don't want to go through the discomfort or sloppy appearance. I'll be ready to grow a beard someday, but not anytime soon.