Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday, Bloody, Sunday



Well it was some Super Bowl Sunday as the Giants took down those pesky Patriots. Naturally, I rooted against the Pats for the fact that not only did they win all their games this season, but already have 3 superbowl wins in this decade. Plus I mean the Red Sox had already won the World Series, "The Departed" won best picture last year... I think the people of Massachusetts needed to be stopped at some point in time. It was a pretty close game too. Personally I found it hard to be interested in watching other teams play, but being the cultural event that the Super Bowl is, figured I was obligated to at least watch some of it.

As for the always hyped Super Bowl commercials, I must say that I was no more impressed than that of the everyday commercials I see. Kevin seemed to really enjoy this one Justin Timberlake commercial where he gets hit in the nuts. (Or as Kevin refers to Justin Timberlake as "That fat black guy that ripped apart that woman's breast.") I have no idea how he got that in his mind. Also artwork for the new Defenestrators album started. (I'm not sure how that'll turn out but I'm optimistic.) So much going on, but so little time.

No comments: