Thursday, January 24, 2008

Channel Surfing

californication

So after tonight's season finale of "Monster Quest" on The History Channel I'm completely out of shows to watch. Because of all this I've started watching David Duchovny's Golden Globe winning show "Californication" on the intertube. (I consider David Duchovny to myself like Sean to Zach Braff) It's not really that great yet here I'm about 6 episodes in. Where Duchovny plays a hip sex addict and accomplished writer who can't write anymore. Uh oh and his ex-girlfriend (whom he has a child with) is getting remarried and dramedy ensues. Though it is strange that I'm watching so much of a series I just think is okay, it's almost like when I watched "Freaks & Geeks" and was like "This is pretty mediocre." and the next thing you know I've practically seen the entire series. I also in the meantime can lay back on the occasionally entertaining "Sarah Connor Chronicles" Though if they open one more episode with a dream sequence where Sarah Connor is attacked by Terminators then I'll be pissed. So thank god for the intertube in all of this, I can keep watching shows on the internet or at least wait until T.V. is in our mind.

P.S. You know another thing that's getting on my nerves is digital homework? Why do I have to do math problems on the internet? Can't you just give me a worksheet, so I don't have to walk over to my dad's house so I can work on a PC with the installed coursecompass program? Plus my new ferrets are seriously affecting my allergies so much that my lips are swollen and I put chapstick on it but that just makes it worse.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Another show you might want to check out is "Flight of the Conchords." I just finished watching the first (and so far, only) season and I really enjoyed it.

Another thing I was thinking of: where is Bee Movie's Oscar nom? Only three films were nominated, including Surf's Up. What a joke! I thought that Bee Movie was supposed to be fun for all ages and a big success.