Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Keep on Walken in the Free World


Well I got to make sure I write at least a few posts a month, so how about I use Christopher Walken's birthday as a jumping off point. He's certainly a great man and a great dancer like in that Fatboy Slim video. I've been getting more acquainted to some of Fatboy Slim's music lately... Well mostly just the song "Right Here, Right Now" due to it's awesome evolution music video. I also just got Peter, Bjorn and John's latest album so I can't wait to see how that turns out.

I once again start classes this Wednesday and am not looking forward to waking up at about 7:00 everyday, but I'll be done by like 10:30 everyday, aside from my one online class. I'm getting damn sick of buying all these expensive books but I'm planning on selling them back to BCC to get some dough, "Cha Ching! Money Cash!". Anyhow it'll be good to be on a normal schedule after this mostly lazy and uneventful break.

Paul and I have been dreaming up a lot of sketches lately, you know to film. Sean, Nancy and I started working on a video about "Shades" the blind detective but couldn't finish it the amount of time we had. Though I'm gonna try and finish it slowly through the next few weeks because what we did film turned out to be pretty funny. I've been inspired ever since so many people gave such positive feed back to "Losted!: With Badger Stevens" especially a lot of guys at V.N. Graphics (That's where my dad works) who have become real big fans of the Cat Fancy videos and "Losted" is what did it for em. "Losted" has been getting views at a pretty steady pace, so let's see where that goes (Paul and I have already started to brainstorm a Badger Stevens/Pacific Ocean episode.)

Entertainment wise I started watching Oz and Deadwood again after somewhat of a hiatus and most of my free time has been devoted to my latest X-Box purchase. It's a collection of 49 Sega games including; the Sonic games, Phantasy Star series, Streets of Rage trilogy, Golden Axes and more! So far I'm all about Golden Axe III and Comix Zone just because of how 90s it is. You can expect a review of that later this week at Cat Fancy.

Well I'll see you in the funny papers! Happy 66th birthday Christopher Walken!

No comments: