Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Dealy O

Hey, hey, hey... So just to clear things up (In regards to the Cat Fancy blog) I was never trying to be rude to the C-Man or the Reverend, if this were real life, I would of just been casually joking about how me and Sean make all the posts, but since you lose that "human touch" on the internet it probably came off as really serious. Though it had been like weeks since Nancy and Colin had made a post, so I just figured I might as well just have my own blog again. I didn't think it was any big deal, but I guess it makes me come off as a bad guy like Snively Whiplash. It's not that I'm like, "Oh god the blog has to be done every day!" just at least every once in awhile, and I'm disappointed that it's become this chore because it takes like 5 minutes. I mean were all busy and everything, but I think everyone could at least do a post once a week, but you know whatever. When it all comes down to it's just a blog, and I don't really care that much. So I'll probably just post something later this week on C.F, I guess it probably wasn't the best idea to just quit, but I was hoping it would get people posting again. I was more of just pissed off that night no one was making an attempt to do a T3 that night. Well grbye, I got to catch up on my "Parental Control"

No comments: